Tradebe Chemicals are the European experts in chemical distillation and purification services from our specialist facilities across Europe.
We are reliable chemical purification partners to many leading chemical companies, generating maximum value and sustainable solutions. Utilising our operational excellence, technical expertise and knowledgeable team of chemical specialists, together with our adaptable processing plants, we deliver efficient, flexible and high-quality chemical purification.
We offer simple, complex and multi-step chemical processing, as well as batch and continuous chemical production for an extensive range of chemicals.
We source chemicals throughout Europe for purification. Chemicals can be processed in our plants located in the UK and Spain, Italy and future processing soon to be available in Germany.
Chemicals are processed to a high-quality grade product that meets an agreed specification. Our purified chemicals are made available all over the world via tanker, IBC, drum or small packaged units. Standard & bespoke chemical purification to a high specification. Large worldwide distribution network.
How we work
We work as an integrated partner into production chain of our customers.
We are experienced at upscaling and processing chemicals to a strict specification and our plants are adaptable for producing or processing chemicals to a high specification. We can also assist with the optimization of processes, such as multi-step options
We can assist in lab –to-scale trials in order to develop and maximize distillation and chemical manufacturing techniques with our customers
- Protect confidentiality with signed agreements
- Initial project review: product status (REACH, MSDS, custom, safety measures, physical and chemicals properties, corrosion, analytical caracterisation,…)
- Process simulation and first cost estimation
- Process development from laboratory analysis to R&D trials
- Quality control
- Validation of results (yield, purity, analytical methods aligned with customer requirements, impurity profiles, …
- Samples submission for final customer approval
- Industrialization of the process according to the preferred facilities
- Final offer
- Industrial production
- 3 facilities
- Industrial presence in 3 countries
- 12 distillation units
- 75 000t/y of authorized capacity
- Multi purpose batches
- Glass lined, stainless steel and Hastelloy equipments
- Fractionation with up to 90 theoretical plates
- Distillation under vacuum up to 50mm Hg
- Boiling points up to 250°C
- Melting point up to 50°C
- Chemical purification by distillation
- Raw material purification
- Liquid-Liquid extraction
- Chemical transformation
- cGMP Processes for top Pharma customer